*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community How Classic 80's Movies Should Have Ended 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Superhero Videos & Trailers / How Classic 80's Movies Should Have Ended
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
How Classic 80's Movies Should Have Ended

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  03 Feb 2017 16:27   Last Edited By: Tim
What if the Terminator franchise ended with a combination with the Back to the Future trilogy?

To save the future, the Terminator must go BACK to the future!

The funny thing is, originally there were reports that Terminator Genisys would go back to the 50's. That would have been so boss, as they would have said back in the 50's. Instead they went back to the 80's for a bit which was cool, but I think they could have done some really unique stuff if they would have went back to the 50's with the Terminator.

Buy at Amazon

Last I read, James Cameron is getting the Terminator franchise back. I hope he resists the urge to go super dark or super raunchy. I heard some guy from the Deadpool movie may be involved which makes me wonder about the raunchy humor issue. I think they should mix T2 with something different, like the aforementioned trip to the 50's, or how about send a Terminator back to the old west. Now that could make for some majorly cool gunfight scenes.

How Back To The Future 2 Should Have Started

How Back To The Future Should Have Ended - OR - How Back To The Future 2 Should Have Started!

Back to the Future Trilogy

How Predator Should Have Ended

How have we not seen a Terminator vs Predator movie in the works yet?

How Aliens Should Have Ended

How Ghostbusters Should Have Ended

How Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Should Have Ended

How The Empire Strikes Back Should Have Ended

How Return Of The Jedi Should Have Ended

Home Alone Starring E.T.

Kevin McCallister from Home Alone gets swapped out with E.T.

The Holiday Movie Special

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman