*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community 10 Pieces of Evidence Time Travel May Exist! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / SCI-FI / Real Life Strange and Bizarre! / 10 Pieces of Evidence Time Travel May Exist!
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
10 Pieces of Evidence Time Travel May Exist!

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  10 Feb 2017 15:39

This video discusses 10 events and moments, some of which that were caught on tape that may prove time travel is real. The Philadelphia Experiment is in there, of course,  one of my favorites and inspiration for Time-Rider, and my Time Cruiser book series.

There's also another story about a pilot who starts off on a delipidated airport only moments later to swear he took his plane into the future where the airport was newly renovated. A few years later it was.

And then there's the cell phone that likes to pop up in old videos before its existence.

Buy Time Cruisers today!
Posted:  10 Feb 2017 18:10
4 People Who Claimed To Be Time Travelers
This video goes over the story of the pilot again. I think it may have a few more details also on the story of a man, claiming to be a time traveler, that was able to make millions of dollars at the stock market in a short time with only a few hundred dollars.
Posted:  10 Feb 2017 23:29
Here's something that may be of interest to time travel fans. - Rules of Time Travel

Have you ever wondered about the difference between a parallel world and an alternate timeline. What happens if you already exist in the time period you travel to?
Posted:  11 Feb 2017 00:48
Definitely makes you think.

To quote the X-Files "the truth is out there"
Posted:  12 Feb 2017 00:46
I like to think there are amazing things out there beyond our imagination.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Top Ten Time Travel Books

*New Time Cruisers III Shadows of the Past

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman