*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Life is Strange 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Life is Strange

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  14 Feb 2017 15:02   Last Edited By: new midnight avenger
Life is Strange

Okay so not a superhero game and it has been out a while. But I just picked it up a week ago for Xbox One for only $13 and I feel as though this crowd would enjoy it.

You play as an 18 year old girl and have to deal with all the highschool drama of not fitting in, bullies, drugs, etc. and you make choices along the way that have consequences later in the game. Its not an action game, its more like those old books you used to read where you make a choice to move the story forward and it can go different ways.

While the story is really good and intriguing the reason why I think some of you might like it is near the beginning of the game something major happens and your character discovers she has the ability to rewind time. This gives you the ability to make a choice and then rewind to make a different choice. The game prompts you if the choice you make will affect the future and that is when you may wish to rewind to do something different.

Anyway it is a really good story about making moral choices with the element of time-travel. I am hooked on it and already half way through it. I will say at the halfway point you end up going back a few years instead of mere minutes like the rest of the game and you make a choice (game forces you too) which alters the future in a big way when you return. This gives you the whole time-travel problem if you make a change in the past how much can you alter in the future dilemma. I am hoping it gives you another opportunity later to go back and undo it because of how drastic it was but I'm not sure if that will happen.

Anyway that's my brief review of the game for any who might be interested.
Posted:  14 Feb 2017 15:58

Sounds neat.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters