*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Avengers: Infinity War First Look 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Marvel Comics / Avengers / Avengers: Infinity War First Look
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Avengers: Infinity War First Look

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  20 Feb 2017 16:11
Avengers: Infinity War First Look

So it appears for certain now if there was ever any doubt. The Guardians of the Galaxy will be meeting the Avengers and it sounds like Spider-Man may be along for the ride as well.

I hope the movie isn't too crowded. I love the idea of them all getting together, but I know in comic books of old too many characters usually took away from any character development or story. Overcrowding tends to lead to chaos. Marvel has been really good so far with juggling multiple characters. Let's see if they can pull this off. I think for one, they should put the focus on a couple of characters. Let everything revolve around Iron Man, Captain American, Spider-Man, and Star-Lord. I like to see Groot and the Hulk have some comedy relief bits, of course.

Needless to say, I'll be seeing this movie when it comes out. The question is will I buy the DVD and watch it 5 or 6 times in the next five years.

http://superherouniverse.com/images6/avengers_guardians.jpg

If you like to read classic sci-fi and you have a great appreciation for the old school stuff like the Twilight Zone, then check out this book, Sci-Fi with a Twist
http://superherouniverse.com/images6/sc-fi.jpg
Posted:  20 Feb 2017 21:13
I agree, Sci-Fi with a Twist is a good read.

I can't wait to see the Hulk meet Groot. I have a feeling Rocket Raccoon is going to have some smart aleck things to say to Thor.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil