Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
The Man from Nowhere!  
Non-stop
western sci-fi action novel! A western for a new generation! Official SU The Man from Nowhere Page
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Site issue 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Site issue

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  10 Mar 2017 04:25
Having trouble posting the comments portion of an image post. the image shows but not my comments, even in the subsequent comments/rating section.
Posted:  10 Mar 2017 14:39
For some reason I can't understand there is now a limit on how long the comments can be. Once you go over a certain limit, it doesn't post any words at all. It's been doing that for a while. Have to split up longer comments to post them for the time being.

I've searched all the admin settings and found nothing. It may be the database itself is set to only take so many characters in the comments table.
Posted:  10 Mar 2017 22:32   Last Edited By: jerod26
Tried dropping some text and still no go. Tried entering the rest in the secondary comment section and it says it's "blank" after I submit.
Posted:  11 Mar 2017 01:14
Which image is it, Jerod?
Posted:  11 Mar 2017 03:48
Since I could put the appropriate text I've deleted the image each time. I experimented a bit and while I don't have an exact word count, what you can post with the image is very small. Not sure why my secondary comment text won't post. I can post comments on other people's posts.
Posted:  11 Mar 2017 16:36
It's puzzling. It's been this way for a while. I've looked at the database but phpmyadmin controls has changed a little bit making it harder to figure out if it's a setting in the database.

I'll keep thinking on it, maybe something will come to me.

I think it lets you comment again once somebody else does. Must be something somewhere putting a limit on the number of words that can be posted at one time. I just can't figure out how it changed or where.
Posted:  11 Mar 2017 17:29
Called webhost tech support and they didn't know anything about it. Referred me to the script designer, can't seem to login to their site.
Posted:  11 Mar 2017 18:28
OK. The accompanying text is important to this latest Panther cover so I won't post quite yet....
Posted:  13 Mar 2017 14:20
I'm going to start researching other scripts again. Maybe, there have been some improvements in scripts in the last few years. I hate change, but if I could find a platform for the site that streamlined things and allowed for easier access for new members I think that might be cool. Security and beating back robots has always been a problem in the past with scripts.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Top Ten Time Travel Books

*New Time Cruisers III Shadows of the Past

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman