Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
The Man from Nowhere!  
Non-stop
western sci-fi action novel! A western for a new generation! Official SU The Man from Nowhere Page
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Could the Ultimate Comics Line Doom the Marvel Movie Universe? 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Marvel Comics / Could the Ultimate Comics Line Doom the Marvel Movie Universe?
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Could the Ultimate Comics Line Doom the Marvel Movie Universe?

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  17 Apr 2017 15:05

Quote:
The Marvel Cinematic Universe was heavily inspired by the Ultimate Comics. Unfortunately, the Marvel's Ultimate line failed quite spectacularly, leaving the MCU with a ton of similar problems.

I think the Ultimates may have suffered mostly from taking too long to get their books out, at least that was the problem with the Hulk vs Wolverine comic I was excited about years ago. Took forever for that one to finish.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Top Ten Time Travel Books

*New Time Cruisers III Shadows of the Past

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman