*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community New X-men TV Series - Gifted Trailer 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Marvel Comics / X-men / New X-men TV Series - Gifted Trailer
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
New X-men TV Series - Gifted Trailer

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  15 May 2017 14:01

New X-Men series that will air on FOX this fall.

The Gifted stars Stephen Moyer, Amy Acker, Percy Hynes White, Sean Teale, Blair Redford, with Jamie Chung as the mutant Blink, and Natalie Alyn Lind as the mutant Polaris.
Posted:  15 May 2017 18:49
Interesting, could be good.
Posted:  16 May 2017 14:10
I'm willing to give it a try. Lately it seems like shows start out decent but then they start trying to ram political correctness down your throat. When that happens I put in a DVD of an older show.

I read Marvel Comics has recently admitted their sales of comics have lagged way behind recently because of their political messages they've put into comics in the recent years. DC is pulling ahead. I quit reading their 52 line, but I've been trying to get every issue they have of Superman since the Rebirth happened. It seems like a return to the more classic version of Supes.
Posted:  17 May 2017 20:14
I haven't followed too much lately. Mostly just the movies the past few years. Every once in a while I'll pick up an older comic to read.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil