*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Photobucket links broken 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Photobucket links broken

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  01 Aug 2017 02:23   Last Edited By: jerod26
Photobucket recently went to a charge format (previously base level was "free"). As I look now at some of my older story posts (both here and a monster site I frequent) the images are now replaced with a Photobucket icon. Unfortunate that the older stuff now has broken links......

Example:

http://superherouniverse.com/art/data/958/Photobucket.jpg
Posted:  01 Aug 2017 14:00
They should grandfather in older accounts and stick to their original deal. Maybe we can fix them as we go.
Posted:  01 Aug 2017 22:43
Agreed. I'd even be willing to pay a little, but if I heard right it's like $300. I'd be mad if I had used it soley as a place to put personal/family pictures and now didn't have access to it.
Posted:  02 Aug 2017 13:10
300 dollars is way too much just to store pictures. If some of their users are using more of their bandwidth than they can afford they should just put a limit of some sort on the number of pics going forward.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil