From Superhero Wiki Encyclopedia
Home Books Clothing DVDs Posters Toys Video Games
Comic Book News
Link to us
Online Comic Books
- After Xavier: The Age of Apocalypse is launched. All X-titles change to different names for the next four months.
- Thor marks his 400th appearance in Marvel Comics with issue 482.
- Jerry Ordway launches The Power of Shazam for DC Comics. The title has a March 1995 cover date.
- X-Men: Omega is released and the X-titles revert to their normal continuity.
- Loki makes an appearance in issue 21 of the Malibu Ultraverse title Hard Case.
- Fantastic Four reaches their milestone 400th issue.
- The Punisher reaches its end with issue 104 as Punisher takes on Bullseye
- Malibu Comics relaunches its Ultraverse titles with the Infinity promotion. The most popular characters, such as Prime, Mantra, Exiles, and Rune come back with all-black covers and an infinity symbol on the cover.
Exhibitions and shows
- 1995 Chicago Comic Book Convention
First issues by title
- Power of Shazam
- Sovereign Seven
- Amazing X-Men
- Astonishing X-Men
- Avengers: The Crossing
- Gambit and the X-Ternals
- Generation Next
- Skrull Kill Crew
- Weapon X
- X-Men: Omega