From Superhero Wiki Encyclopedia
Home Books Clothing DVDs Posters Toys Video Games
Comic Book News
Link to us
Online Comic Books
Goliath, in comics, may refer to:
- Marvel Comics characters:
- Henry Pym, was the first to adopt the name, Goliath and has also gone by Giant-Man, Ant-Man and Yellowjacket
- Clint Barton, is better known as the superhero Hawkeye; he used Henry Pym's size-changing gas to adopt the Goliath identity
- Bill Foster, Pym's lab assistant, an African American who used the Goliath identity briefly. He had an equally brief career as the Black Goliath and Giant-Man before retiring from superheroics.
- Erik Josten, was originally known as the supervillain Power Man. He adopted the superheroic identity of Atlas upon joining the Thunderbolts.
- Tom Foster, Bill Foster's nephew, a student at MIT, worked to crack the Pym Particle code and become the new Goliath.
- Goliath, a character who appeared in both the Marvel and Slave Labor Graphics series of Gargoyles